8011/1100 Lubricated Aluminum Entry sheet (PCB)
Aluminium drill entry sheet is manufactured for use with double-sided and multilayer circuit boards to meet both the performance and cost requirements for general PCB drilling.
1. Excellent heat dissipation of aluminium drill entry sheet cools the drill bit to reduce the risk of resin build-up in the flutes.
2. Defined surface roughness combined with excellent flatness is designed to benefit drill centring, reduce drill wander and avoid drill breakage.
3. Excellent burr reduction due to high surface hardness and material stiffness
4. Protects the circuit board against scratches and pressure foot marks
5. Thickness options available for different applications
6. Solid aluminium drill entry can be totally recycled.
Temper: H 19 extra hard
Elongation: > 3 %
Surface roughness: approx. 3.5 µm
Thickness tolerance: + 0.01 /- 0.02 mm
|Alloy (AA)||Temper||UTS (mpa)||%E(min)|
(50mm gauge length)
|No oil stain on sheet surface|
|Thickness (mm)||0.15 - 0.28||+/-0.01|
|Width (mm)||1250 max||+/-1|
|Length (mm)||2000 max||+/-1|
|Diagonal difference (mm)||-||2|